UP NHM 2980 Lab TechnicianOnline Form 2022 Recruitment
Form Type :Online
Last Date To Apply :04/02/2022
Total Vacancies :2980
Company :UP NHM (Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission)
Location :Uttar Pradesh
Qualification Required :Diploma, Graduation, Master Degree Jobs, Post Graduate
Download Android App soon
UP NHM Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for 2,900+ contractual vacancies of Lab Technician, Senior Lab Technician, Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) and Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS). The last date for registration of online applications is 7th January 2022.
Candidate should possess Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) or 10+2 Intermediate (10+2) Science with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology. And registration with Up State Medical Faculty.
Senior LT EQA, Senior LT IRL & Senior LT C&DST
M.Sc. Medical Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry with or without DMLT with three years work experience in TB Bacteriology. OR B.Sc. Microbiology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Life Sciences with or without DMLT with five years work experience in TB Bacteriology.
Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS)
1. Bachelor’s degree or recognized Sanitary Inspector course. 2. Two Months Computer Certificate Course. 3. Must have Permanent Two Wheeler Driving License.
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor (STLS)
1. Degree In Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) OR 10+2 Intermediate (10+2) In Science With Diploma In Medical Laboratory Technology with One years experience in NTEP. 2. Permanent Two Wheeler Driving License. 3. Two Month Computer Course Certificate. 4. Registration From Up State Medical Faculty.
Age Limit Details
Relaxation as per Govt. Rule
1. Computer Based Test.
How to Apply
1. Candidate Can Apply through Online Mode.
2. Click On the Apply Online Link given in Important Link Section.
3. Read Instructions then Proceed to the online application.
4. Fill All the Mandatory Details viz. Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, e-mail Address, Mobile Number, and Qualification, etc in the Application form.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step for getting a Registration Number & Password.
6. Upload the Scanned Copy of Documents in the Prescribed Size.
7. Take Printout of your Application form for Future Reference.
8. Online Application Can be Submitted on or Before 04th February 2022.
UP NHM CHO Vacancy 2022 upnrhm.gov.in: National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for 06 Months Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training for the 2022-23 session. Only online application will be accepted and vacancy shall be subjected to State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh